Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Charles Levin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Levin completed a residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Texas Health Heart & Vascular Specialists and is affiliated with Hunt Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Tex, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Ohio State University, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levin?
Easy to talk t o & informative.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Levin frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Levin's office is located at 8440 Walnut Hill Ln Bldg 4, Dallas, TX 75231. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
Texas Health Heart & Vascular Specialists
Texas Health Heart & Vascular Specialists8440 Walnut Hill Ln Bldg 4, Dallas, TX 75231 (214) 369-3613