Dr. Charles Rosen, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Wheeling, WV. Dr. Rosen completed a residency at George Washington Univ Hosp. He currently practices at West Virginia Univ Neurosurgy and is affiliated with United Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosen is board certified in Neurosurgery.
West Virginia Univ Neurosurgy
West Virginia Univ Neurosurgy40 Medical Park Ste 508, Wheeling, WV 26003 (304) 243-8916
- George Washington Univ Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2001
- George Washington Univ Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1995
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosen?
I was going blind from a brain tumor. Doctors in Charleston, WV would not touch it. Going to WVU Medical Center was the best decision I have ever made.He operated, removed the tumor, and saved my sight and life. He is direct and to the point in terms that can be understood instead of having to use a medical dictionary. He makes sure you understand the good, bad, and ugly of the what if's during and after surgery. My brother had the same problem and he gladly traveled from West Virginia to Illinois to be treated by what we consider the #1 Neurosurgeon at Central Illinois Neuro Health in the United States. You won't be a number on paper, you will be a person and treated as such beginning to end.
- United Hospital Center
- Wheeling Hospital
- WVU Ruby Memorial Hospital