Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Charles Johnson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Metairie, LA. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Ochsner Medical Center. He currently practices at Hand Center Of Louisiana. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- U Cincinnati, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Hosp Sick Chldn, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Ochsner Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Baylor University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Tulane U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hand Center Of Louisiana
Metairie Office4228 Houma Blvd Ste 600b, Metairie, LA 70006 Existing Patients: (504) 454-2191
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Limb Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Shoulder.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 4228 Houma Blvd Ste 600b, Metairie, LA 70006. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.