Dr. Jackson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Charles Jackson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rome, GA. Dr. Jackson completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Harbin Clinic Heart Center, Rome, GA and is affiliated with Adventhealth Gordon. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jackson is board certified in Cardiology.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Emory University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2006
- MED COLL OF GA GA HLTH SCI UNIV, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jackson?
A very good Dr. I have no complaints about him at all. The problem is being able to see him, I made a appointment to see him several months ago and last week they changed the it to see a nurse pract. I tried to reschedule to see Dr Jackson because it has been over a year since I seen him and the y told me now it would be 6 months before I can see him in November. I need to see him in the office, not in the Hosp. after I have a heart attack.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Charles Jackson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jackson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jackson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jackson frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Jackson's office is located at 504 Redmond Rd Nw, Rome, GA 30165. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Gordon
- Adventhealth Redmond
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Floyd Medical Center
- Polk Medical Center
Harbin Clinic Heart Center, Rome, GA504 Redmond Rd Nw, Rome, GA 30165 (762) 235-3130