Dr. Charles Rousseau, DO is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Rousseau completed a residency at Spartanburg Regional Medical Center. He currently practices at Medical Group of the Carolinas - Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery and is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Rousseau is board certified in General Surgery.
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery225 E Wood St, Spartanburg, SC 29303 Existing Patients: (864) 560-4420
- Ohio State University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Nova Southeastern University, Medical School — 2004
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Companion Benefit Alternatives
- Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Jehovah’s Witnesses (ROJW) Facility Agreement Only
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rousseau?
I had one of the best experiences dealing with Dr. Rousseau! The man saved my life. I had a perforated esophagus, and Rousseau put me back together. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He’s amazing. Terrific individual who cares about the well being of his patient. I wouldn’t be here today without him. Highly recommend! He works miracles in the time of need.
- Spartanburg Medical Center