Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Love accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charles Love, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Love completed a residency at Ohio State University Hospital. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins Hospital and is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Love is board certified in Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Ohio State University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Ohio State University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- The Ohio State University Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Earlham College, Undergraduate School — 1978
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- NGS CoreSource
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Thrivent Financial
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johns Hopkins Hospital600 N WOLFE ST, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 614-6076
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Love?
Dr. Love did a lead extraction on my mother and was nothing short of amazing overall!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Love frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Love's office is located at 600 N WOLFE ST, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Love has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital