Dr. Charles Wingo, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Destin, FL. Dr. Wingo completed a residency at Carolinas Mc. He currently practices at Coastal Neurosurgery and Spine - Destin and is affiliated with Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Emerald Coast. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Coastal Neurosurgery and Spine - Destin
Spine Institute on the Emerald Coast155 Crystal Beach Dr Ste 200, Destin, FL 32541 Existing Patients: (850) 460-2350
Spine Institute on the Emerald Coast
Spine Institute on the Emerald Coast1042 Mar Walt Dr, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547 Existing Patients: (850) 460-2350
The Robotic Spine Institute of Silicon Valley
Spine Institute on the Emerald Coast102 N Main St, Crestview, FL 32536 Existing Patients: (850) 398-5944
- Norton Kosair University, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Carolinas Mc, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Meth Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1969
- City Of Memphis Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1968
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1967
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wingo?
Dr. Wingo is excellent, I saw him at Tallahassee Orthopedic. He did 2 major back surgeries on me and told me it would take about a year for nerves to heal. He was right! He found my problem when other Dr.'s couldn't! I totally trust him. He is awesome! Melissa Ann McKnight Tallahassee, Florida
- Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Emerald Coast