Call (816) 339-9459 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Charles Harvey, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Harvey completed a residency at Northwestern University Medical School. He currently practices at Neurosurgery of South Kansas City Medical Group and is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harvey is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Northwestern University Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of Chicago, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Neurosurgery of South Kansas City Medical Group
Neurosurgery of South Kansas City Medical Group5340 College Blvd, Overland Park, KS 66211 Existing Patients: (816) 339-9459
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harvey?
Dr. Harvey is a brilliant neurosurgeon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Charles Harvey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harvey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harvey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harvey frequently treats Spine Fractures, Traumatic, Osteoarthritis of Spine, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Harvey's office is located at 5340 College Blvd, Overland Park, KS 66211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harvey speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Harvey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Lee's Summit Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center
- AMITA Health St. Mary's Hospital Kankakee
- Franciscan Health Olympia Fields
- Riverside Medical Center