Click here to compare with other Wound & Burn Care Specialists.
Dr. Charles Drummond, MD is a wound & burn care specialist in Murfreesboro, TN. Dr. Drummond completed a residency at University of Maryland Med - Cardiothoracic Surgery. He currently practices at TN Vascular and is affiliated with Unity Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Drummond is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Maryland Med - Cardiothoracic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Universityh of Maryland Medical - General Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drummond?
A caring and compassionate doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Drummond frequently treats Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy), and Aneurysm.
Dr. Drummond's office is located at 1015 Hanson Ct Ste 101, Murfreesboro, TN 37129. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Drummond has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Unity Medical Center