Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Charles Cooper, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Thousand Oaks, CA. Dr. Cooper completed a residency at University Calif Irvine. He currently practices at Lynn Eye Medical Group and is affiliated with Los Robles Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Cooper is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Jules Stein Eye Institute Ucla, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University Calif Irvine, Residency Hospital — 1984
- St Marys Hospital Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- University Of California, Davis, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cooper?
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Cooper frequently treats the following conditions: Allergic Conjunctivitis, Anisocoria, and Aphakia and Other Disorders of Lens. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Cooper's office is located at 2230 Lynn Rd Ste 102, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Charles Cooper, MD is affiliated with Los Robles Regional Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Charles Cooper, MD holds board certifications in Ophthalmology.
Dr. Cooper has over 42 years of healthcare experience.
- Los Robles Regional Medical Center
Lynn Eye Medical Group
Lynn Eye Medical Group2230 Lynn Rd Ste 102, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 (805) 495-0458