Dr. Charles Wykoff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wykoff's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Charles Wykoff, MD is a vitreoretinal disease specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Wykoff completed a residency at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute. He currently practices at Retina Consultants Of Houston and is affiliated with CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wykoff is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2005
- Oxford University, Other Education — 2001
- MIT, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Planned Administration Inc
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Retina Consultants Of Houston
Retina Consultants of Houston Pllc6560 Fannin St Ste 750, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 524-3434
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wykoff?
My doctor several years treating Macular Degeneration. Absolutely the finest eye doctor on the planet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wykoff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wykoff frequently treats Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Macular Edema (DME), and Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Dr. Wykoff's office is located at 6560 Fannin St Ste 750, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wykoff speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wykoff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center
- Houston Methodist Hospital