Dr. Charles Hong, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hong's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Charles Hong, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Hong completed a residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital. and is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hong is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Yale University, Medical School — 1998
- Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hong?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hong frequently treats Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, Treadmill Stress Test, and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. Hong's office is located at 110 S Paca St Fl 7, Baltimore, MD 21201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hong speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hong has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center