Dr. Edwards has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Charles Edwards, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Edwards completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Maryland Spine Center and is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Edwards is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- MD Sq Ctr/Mercy Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Washington U/Barnes Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Maryland Spine Center
Maryland Spine Center301 Saint Paul St, Baltimore, MD 21202 Existing Patients: (410) 539-3434
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Edwards?
Dr Charles Edwards is an outstanding doctor. Dr. Edwards has operated on me twice over the past 16 years and both times I was blown away by his ability to make me confident in the success of the outcome and at the same time come across with humility and kindness. I had a lumbar decompressions and fusion. Only overnight in hospital and then 4 months later I'm completely healed and walking 2 miles a day pain free. If I could I'd give him 10 stars.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Charles Edwards, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Edwards' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Edwards accepts your insurance.
Dr. Edwards frequently treats Low Back Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy).
Dr. Edwards' office is located at 301 Saint Paul St, Baltimore, MD 21202. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Medical Center