Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Charles Berde, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Berde completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital, Anesthesia. He currently practices at Department of Anesthesiology, Critical Care and Pain Medicine and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berde is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Pediatric Anesthesia, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Anesthesia, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Boston Children's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Department of Anesthesiology, Critical Care and Pain Medicine
Division of Critical Care300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7327
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berde?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Berde frequently treats Scoliosis, Back Pain, and Anesthesia.
Dr. Berde's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Berde has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital