Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Charles Thompson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lake Charles, LA. Dr. Thompson completed a residency at Earl K Long Med Center. He currently practices at Optics Unlimited and is affiliated with Baton Rouge General - Bluebonnet. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lsu Health Sciences Center, Shreveport, Fellowship Hospital
- Earl K Long Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport, Medical School — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Optics Unlimited2800 1st Ave Ste A, Lake Charles, LA 70601 Existing Patients: (337) 625-8948
The Eye Clinic Inc1767 IMPERIAL BLVD, Lake Charles, LA 70605 Existing Patients: (337) 478-3810
Cardiovascular Institute of the South6550 Main St Ste 1000, Zachary, LA 70791 Existing Patients: (225) 654-1559
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thompson?
I love Dr. Thompson! He listens to you! He does whatever it takes to make sure you are taken care of! Definitely gets to the root of the problem!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thompson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thompson frequently treats Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, Heart Disease, and Hypertensive Heart Disease.
Dr. Thompson's office is located at 2800 1st Ave Ste A, Lake Charles, LA 70601. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baton Rouge General - Bluebonnet
- Baton Rouge General - Mid City Campus
- Lane Regional Medical Center
- Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center