Dr. Charles A. Sisovsky, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sisovsky's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Charles A. Sisovsky, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Niskayuna, NY. Dr. Sisovsky completed a residency at Norton Audubon Hospital. He currently practices at Community Care Endocrinology of Niskayuna, Community Care Physicians and is affiliated with Deaconess Gateway Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Florida Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2020
- Norton Audubon Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2019
- Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 2016
- University of Michigan, Undergraduate School — 2011
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sisovsky?
Excellent! Had to have part of my toe removed! Did a great job!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sisovsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sisovsky frequently treats Foot Fracture, Ankle Sprains and Strains, and Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture.
Dr. Sisovsky's office is located at 2125 River Rd Ste 303B, Niskayuna, NY 12309. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sisovsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Deaconess Gateway Hospital
- Deaconess Henderson Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital
Community Care Endocrinology of Niskayuna, Community Care Physicians
Community Care Endocrinology of Niskayuna2125 River Rd Ste 303B, Niskayuna, NY 12309 (518) 213-6910
St. Luke's Pulmonary & Critical Care Associates
St. Luke's Pulmonary & Critical Care Associates614 Delaware Ave Bldg B, Palmerton, PA 18071 (484) 526-3890