Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Charles Lane, MD is a general surgery specialist in Maryville, IL. Dr. Lane completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at GENERAL & LAPAROSCOPIC SURGICAL ASSOCIATES PC and is affiliated with Anderson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lane is board certified in General Surgery.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Illinois Wesleyan university, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- Essence Healthcare
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
General & Laparoscopic Surgical Associates PC
General & Laparoscopic Surgical Associates PC6810 State Route 162 Ste 100, Maryville, IL 62062 Existing Patients: (618) 288-3616
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lane?
Dr. Lane took my gallbladder out in January 2020. He was great to work with when I had my consultation and the day of my surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lane frequently treats Gallstones, Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open, and Port Placements or Replacements.
Dr. Lane's office is located at 6810 State Route 162 Ste 100, Maryville, IL 62062. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lane has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anderson Hospital
- HSHS Holy Family Hospital