Dr. Charles Henry, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Henry's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Charles Henry, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Brookline, MA. Dr. Henry completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. He currently practices at Pathology Services Inc. Dr. Henry is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Cambridge Hp/Cambridge Health Al, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Henry?
Dr Henry is a wonderful physician and just wonderful with children with special needs and no corn parenets who need help understanding complex challenges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Henry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Henry frequently treats Anxiety, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback).
Dr. Henry's office is located at 1 Brookline Pl Ste 502, Brookline, MA 02445. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Henry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.