Dr. Cole has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Charles Cole, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Cole completed a residency at Ny and Presby Hp Columbia Campus. He currently practices at Eye Surgeon PC and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cole is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School
- Ny and Presby Hp Columbia Campus, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cole?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Charles Cole, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cole's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cole accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cole frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Chorioretinal Scars, and Eye Infections.
Dr. Cole's office is located at 485 Park Ave, New York, NY 10022. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cole speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center