Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Charity Grannis, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Sugar Land, TX. Dr. Grannis completed a residency at University Of Texas-Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas. She currently practices at Houston Eye Associates and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grannis is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Texas Childrens Hospital, Baylor College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University Of Texas-Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Residency Hospital — 2014
- The Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2010
- University of Houston, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Memorial Hermann Physician Network
- Molina Healthcare
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Renaissance Physicians Organization (RPO)
- Superior HealthPlan
- Texas Children's Health Plan
- Today's Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grannis?
She is an Excellent, and very Knowledgeable doctor!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Grannis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Grannis frequently treats Exotropia, Lazy Eye, and Heterophoria.
Dr. Grannis' office is located at 1447 Highway 6 110, Sugar Land, TX 77478. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grannis speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake
- HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
- HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Pearland Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Texas Children's Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas