Dr. Nouvellon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chantal Nouvellon, DO is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Waltham, MA. Dr. Nouvellon completed a residency at University Of Mass Med Ctr. and is affiliated with Carney Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nouvellon is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Boston University, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Mass Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Massachusetts Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Magellan Health Services
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2 Winter St Ste 401, Waltham, MA 02451 Existing Patients: (781) 609-2779
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nouvellon?
great experience, she saved my son's life from his opiate addiction and got him on vivitrol and he has done well, working and taking classes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nouvellon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nouvellon frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychological Evaluation, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Nouvellon's office is located at 2 Winter St Ste 401, Waltham, MA 02451. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nouvellon speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carney Hospital