Dr. Rangaswamy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chandhiran Rangaswamy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Shepherdsville, KY. Dr. Rangaswamy completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at CHI Saint Joseph Medical Group - Primary Care and is affiliated with Baptist Health Hardin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rangaswamy is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rangaswamy?
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chandhiran Rangaswamy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rangaswamy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rangaswamy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rangaswamy frequently treats Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rangaswamy's office is located at 1905 W Hebron Ln Ste 201, Shepherdsville, KY 40165. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Hardin
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital
- Uofl Health Shelbyville Hospital
CHI Saint Joseph Medical Group - Primary Care
Medifem Health Psc1905 W Hebron Ln Ste 201, Shepherdsville, KY 40165 (502) 581-1951
- 2 914 N Dixie Ave Ste 305, Elizabethtown, KY 42701 (502) 581-1951
UofL Health - Medical Center East
Frazier Rehab Institute Medical Center East3920 Dutchmans Ln, Louisville, KY 40207 (502) 581-1951
Uofl Physicians Cardiology Associates
Louisville Heart Specialists201 Abraham Flexner Way Ste 1101, Louisville, KY 40202 (502) 581-1951