Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kohli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chander Kohli, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Youngstown, OH. Dr. Kohli completed a residency at UPMC Mercy. He currently practices at Chander M. Kohli M.d. Inc. and is affiliated with Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kohli is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- UPMC Mercy, Residency Hospital — 1972
- U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1969
- EMH Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1968
- EMH Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1967
- All India Inst Med Scis, Medical School — 1962
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kohli?
Best Doctor around. He saved the life of my mom, my dad, my aunt. He is so kind and compassionate. When I was in the hospital for something unrelated he stopped by my room just to visit me. He is definitely one of God's angels!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kohli frequently treats Neurocritical Care Disorders.
Dr. Kohli's office is located at 540 Parmalee Ave Ste 310, Youngstown, OH 44510. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kohli speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kohli has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital
- Mercy Health — St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital