Dr. Chad Fortun, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Fortun completed a residency at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Carolina Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Specialists, P.A. and is affiliated with Columbus Regional Healthcare System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fortun is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Carolina Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Specialists, P.A.
Wilmington Office1717 Shipyard Blvd, Wilmington, NC 28403 Existing Patients: (910) 799-0110
- Southern California Orthopaedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Cleveland State University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- University of Wisconsin La Crosse, Undergraduate School — 1997
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fortun?
Thanks for all the help!!!
- Columbus Regional Healthcare System
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center