Dr. Craig has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chad Craig, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Craig completed a residency at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at Hospital For Special Surgery and is affiliated with Hospital For Special Surgery. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Craig is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Craig?
This was the best and most thorough physical I have ever received. He spent an amount of time with me that is above and beyond other physicians I have been treated by. He is medically brilliant and lessened my fear of my spinal surgery due to his relaxed and caring manner. The instructions along with adding medication was certainly a benefit to no surgical complications.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chad Craig, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Craig's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Craig accepts your insurance.
Dr. Craig frequently treats Osteoporosis, Overweight, and Enlarged Prostate (BPH).
Dr. Craig's office is located at 535 E 70th St, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center