Dr. Cesar Molina, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Molina's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Cesar Molina, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mountain View, CA. Dr. Molina completed a residency at Stanford University Med Center. He currently practices at Heart and Vascular Associates and is affiliated with Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital). He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Molina is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Stanford University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Stanford University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Stanford U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Managed Care (Non-HMO)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart and Vascular Associates
Cesar R. Molina, MD2485 Hospital Dr Ste 261, Mountain View, CA 94040 Existing Patients: (650) 961-7021
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Molina?
Excellent Doctor. He is my Doctor for past few years. Not greedy at all. Always gives me good advise. Always well wisher. Always give me less medication and focus on over all health. Staff is friendly, Nurses are very polite and front personals are always helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Molina accepts your insurance.
Dr. Molina frequently treats Hypertensive Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Molina's office is located at 2485 Hospital Dr Ste 261, Mountain View, CA 94040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Molina speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Molina has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)