Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Palana accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cesar Palana, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Palana completed a residency at University of Hawaii Internal Medicine Residency Program. and is affiliated with L A Downtown Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Hawaii Internal Medicine Residency Program, Residency Hospital — 2015
- University of Hawaii Internal Medicine Residency Program, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Caremore Medical Group
- Health Net
- L.A. Care Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palana?
If you are looking for a hard-working, compassionate, and knowledgeable doctor, I would 100% recommend Dr. Palana. He has a wealth of experience that he draws upon to provide the best care possible. Dr. Palana worked tirelessly on the frontline throughout the COVID pandemic, fighting for his patients to get the best treatments possible and successfully treated many patients in their times of need. He is one of the most caring and attentive physicians I have ever met. I cannot recommend Dr. Palana enough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Palana frequently treats Anemia, Muscle Weakness, and Difficulty With Walking.
Dr. Palana's office is located at 1711 W Temple St Ste 1031, Los Angeles, CA 90026. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Palana speaks Tagalog and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Palana has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- L A Downtown Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Saint Francis Medical Center