Call (213) 410-1182 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Cesar Palana, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Palana completed a residency at University of Hawaii Internal Medicine Residency Program. He currently practices at Gregorio Santos MD and is affiliated with Southern California Hospital at Culver City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Palana is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Hawaii Internal Medicine Residency Program, Residency Hospital — 2015
- University of Hawaii Internal Medicine Residency Program, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Connecticut College, New London, Ct, Undergraduate School
- Yale University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Caremore Medical Group
- Health Net
- L.A. Care Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palana?
Dr. Palana is an easy going, smart and compassionate physician that genuinely cares about his patients. All of his patients that I have personally met have felt like there concerns were heard and cared for. Even when he was very busy he would go out of his way to make sure his patients needs were met. He is nice to his nursing and faculty and doesn't condescend or talk down as some doctors do.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Palana accepts your insurance.
Dr. Palana frequently treats Anemia, Muscle Weakness, and Difficulty With Walking.
Dr. Palana's office is located at 3755 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90004. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Palana speaks Tagalog and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Palana has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Southern California Hospital at Culver City
- Southern California Hospital At Hollywood
Gregorio Santos MD
Office3755 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90004 Existing Patients: (213) 410-1182