Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Murak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Catherine Murak, MD is a pediatric hospitalist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Murak completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. She currently practices at UBMD Pediatrics and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Murak is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- Lifetime Benefit Solutions
- Martin's Point
- MVP Health Care
- No-Fault Car Insurance
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- POMCO Group
- Preferred Care Partners
- Railroad Medicare
- Univera Healthcare
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Worker's Compensation
- YourCare Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oishei Children's Hospital818 Ellicott St, Buffalo, NY 14203 Existing Patients: (716) 323-0034
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Murak?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Murak frequently treats Newborn Jaundice, Anal or Rectal Pain, and Hydrocele.
Dr. Murak's office is located at 818 Ellicott St, Buffalo, NY 14203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Murak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Degraff Memorial Hospital
- John R. Oishei Children's Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital