Dr. Catherine Gordon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gordon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Catherine Gordon, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Gordon completed a residency at Childrens Hospital. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gordon is board certified in Adolescent Medicine.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Other Education — 1998
- Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Childrens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine
Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine333 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7181
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gordon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gordon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gordon frequently treats Abnormal Menstruation, Amenorrhea, and Binge Eating Disorder.
Dr. Gordon's office is located at 333 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gordon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital