Dr. Hathaway has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Catherine Hathaway, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Dunn, NC. Dr. Hathaway completed a residency at U NC Chapel Hill-U NC Hosps. She currently practices at Harnett Health System and is affiliated with Betsy Johnson Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hathaway is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- Division of Geriatric Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Division of Nephrology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- U NC Chapel Hill-U NC Hosps, Residency Hospital — 2010
- U NC Chapel Hill-U NC Hosps, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Medical School — 2007
- Davidson College, Davidson, NC, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Harnett Health System800 Tilghman Dr, Dunn, NC 28334 Existing Patients: (910) 892-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hathaway?
My name is Jeanne Autry and I was admitted to Betsy Johnson in Dunn NC and was blessed to have had such a wonderful caring Doctor. If more doctors could be like Dr. Hathaway the medical field would be great. I can not thank Dr Hathaway enough for what she did for me. Anyone who is a patient in the hospital and is blessed enough to get her she is the best. I can not praise her enough. May God alway Bless her in the medical field and her life's journey. Sincerely your A very sick but happy pt.???
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hathaway accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hathaway frequently treats Migraine, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Anemia.
Dr. Hathaway's office is located at 800 Tilghman Dr, Dunn, NC 28334. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hathaway speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Betsy Johnson Hospital
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus