Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hagerty accepts your insurance.
Dr. Catherine Hagerty, MD is a neurology specialist in New Bern, NC. Dr. Hagerty completed a residency at University Mass. She currently practices at CCHC Atlantic Neurology and is affiliated with Vidant Beaufort Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hagerty is board certified in Neurology.
- University Tex Health Science Center Parkland Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Mass, Residency Hospital — 1994
- St Frances Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CCHC Atlantic Neurology
New Bern Office2861 Trent Rd, New Bern, NC 28562 Existing Patients: (252) 637-7860
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hagerty?
I have been seeing Dr. Hagerty for many years. She takes time with each patient, so sometimes there’s a little wait, but I don’t mind because when she comes in, she listens to all my concerns and genuinely cares. I’d recommend Dr. Hagerty to anyone needing a compassionate and dedicated neurologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hagerty frequently treats Epilepsy, Neurodegenerative Disorders, and Sleep Disorders.
Dr. Hagerty's office is located at 2861 Trent Rd, New Bern, NC 28562. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hagerty has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Vidant Beaufort Hospital