Dr. Catherine Grotelueschen, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Lombard, IL. Dr. Grotelueschen completed a residency at Rush University Medical Center. She currently practices at DuPage Medical Group - Official and is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
DuPage Medical Group - Official
DuPage Medical Group - Official2340 S Highland Ave Ste 210, Lombard, IL 60148 Existing Patients: (630) 932-2020
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Rush University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Rush University, Medical School — 1980
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- Principal Life
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grotelueschen?
She is a very knowledgeable doctor. Along with this she is passionate about finding answers and treatments. If she thinks that a specialist is needed she will refer you to another excellent doctor. Dr Grotelueschen is patient, kind, concise when answering questions. I can't say enough about her because I would run out of space. If you call her for anything she will call you back ASAP. I also can't say enough about Nurse Practitioner Mary Barton. She is wonderful! The staff are five stars too.
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- Macneal Hospital