Dr. Farin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Casey Farin, MD is a neurology specialist in Raleigh, NC. She currently practices at Raleigh Neurology Associates and is affiliated with Wakemed Cary Hospital. Dr. Farin is board certified in Neurology.
- Duke University Medical Center - Neurology, Fellowship Hospital — 2019
- Duke University Internal Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2015
- University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Medical School — 2014
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Raleigh Neurology Associates1540 Sunday Dr, Raleigh, NC 27607 Existing Patients: (919) 782-3456
Raleigh Neurology Associates PA1520 Sunday Dr, Raleigh, NC 27607 Existing Patients: (919) 782-3456
Drayer Physical Therapy Institute LLC4111 Ben Franklin Blvd, Durham, NC 27704 Existing Patients: (919) 782-3456
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Farin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Casey Farin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Farin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Farin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Farin frequently treats Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Difficulty With Walking, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Farin's office is located at 1540 Sunday Dr, Raleigh, NC 27607. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wakemed Cary Hospital
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus