Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (706) 223-1557, and for other questions, call (706) 721-2426.
Dr. Carsten Schroeder, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Schroeder completed a residency at Hannover Medical School. He currently practices at Augusta University Medical Center and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Johannes-Gutenberg-Universitaet Mainz, Fachbereich Medizin, Medical School
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University Erlangen/Nurnberg, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Vanderbilt University Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Hannover Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Hainberggymnasium Gottingen, Undergraduate School — 1988
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schroeder?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carsten Schroeder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schroeder's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schroeder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schroeder frequently treats Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), Lung Cancer, and Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision.
Dr. Schroeder's office is located at 1120 15th St, Augusta, GA 30912. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schroeder speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Schroeder has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Augusta University Medical Center