Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sylvester accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carrie Sylvester, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Sylvester completed a residency at University Of Washington. She currently practices at St. Mary's Medical Center. Dr. Sylvester is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- University Of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Chldns Hospital Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 1972
- San Francisco Chldns Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1971
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1970
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Mary's Medical Center450 Stanyan St, San Francisco, CA 94117 Existing Patients: (415) 750-5649
Mercyhealth Child and Adolescent Treatment Center2600 Humes Rd Ste 100, Janesville, WI 53545 Existing Patients: (608) 741-2117
- 3 2300 N Childrens Plz # 10, Chicago, IL 60614 Existing Patients: (773) 880-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sylvester?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sylvester frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Sylvester's office is located at 450 Stanyan St, San Francisco, CA 94117. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sylvester has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.