Call (972) 777-5725 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Carrie Herbert, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Herbert completed a residency at UT Southwestern Medical Center - Dallas, TX. She currently practices at Medical City Children's Cardiology Specialists and is affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Herbert is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- UT Southwestern Medical Center - Dallas, TX | UT Southwestern Medical Center - Dallas, TX, Fellowship Hospital
- UT Southwestern Medical Center - Dallas, TX, Residency Hospital
- Medical College of Georgia, Georgia Regents University, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical City Children's Cardiology Specialists
Medical City Children's Cardiology Specialists7777 Forest Ln Ste A337, Dallas, TX 75230 Existing Patients: (972) 777-5725
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Herbert?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Herbert accepts your insurance.
Dr. Herbert frequently treats Nuclear Stress Testing, Chest Pain Evaluation, and Coronary Angiogram.
Dr. Herbert's office is located at 7777 Forest Ln Ste A337, Dallas, TX 75230. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Herbert has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Medical City Children's Hospital