Dr. Shea has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Caroline Shea, MD is a pediatric ophthalmology specialist in Spokane, WA. She currently practices at Northwest Pediatric Ophthalmology and is affiliated with Providence Holy Family Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Pediatric Ophthalmology
Northwest Pediatric Ophthalmology105 W 8th Ave Ste 512, Spokane, WA 99204 Existing Patients: (509) 838-6686
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shea?
Dr. Shea is very caring and empathetic with my child. She explains issues in a way he understands. She saw my son for an acute issue and we liked her so well that we switched over to her care. She is prompt calling you back when she is on call after office hours. We love her!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Caroline Shea, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shea's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shea accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shea frequently treats Lazy Eye, Esotropia, and Heterophoria.
Dr. Shea's office is located at 105 W 8th Ave Ste 512, Spokane, WA 99204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital