Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Holman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carol Holman, MD is a hematology specialist in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Holman completed a residency at U MN. She currently practices at University of Iowa Children's Hospital. Dr. Holman is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- U MN, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- U MN, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Holman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Holman frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Myeloma, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Holman's office is located at 200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Holman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
University of Iowa Children's Hospital200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242 Existing Patients: (319) 356-3981