Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Carol Gordon, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Syosset, NY. Dr. Gordon completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. She currently practices at Salzman and Gordon Mds. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gordon is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Stony Brook U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Salzman and Gordon Mds
Salzman and Gordon Mds4 Burke Ln, Syosset, NY 11791 Existing Patients: (516) 921-6610
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gordon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gordon frequently treats Central Serous Chorioretinopathy, Astigmatism, and Farsightedness.
Dr. Gordon's office is located at 4 Burke Ln, Syosset, NY 11791. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gordon speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gordon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.