Dr. Carmine Oddis, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Macon, GA. Dr. Oddis completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Central Georgia Heart Center and is affiliated with Coliseum Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oddis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Central Georgia Heart Center
Central Georgia Heart Center1062 Forsyth St Ste 1b, Macon, GA 31201 Existing Patients: (478) 741-1208
Central Georgia Heart Center750 N Cobb St, Milledgeville, GA 31061 Existing Patients: (478) 741-1208
Central Georgia Heart Center908 Hillcrest Pkwy, Dublin, GA 31021 Existing Patients: (478) 741-1208
- Vanderbilt, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oddis?
Dr Odis is, in my opinion, extremely competent, very friendly/personable, and "goes the extra mile" to insure his patients understand their condition. He takes adequate time to explain things and seems to genuinely care about his patients well-being. Two thumbs up, way up!
- Coliseum Northside Hospital
- Coliseum Medical Centers
- Fairview Park Hospital
- Bleckley Memorial Hospital
- Houston Medical Center
- Medical Center, Navicent Health
- Navicent Health Baldwin
- Taylor Regional Hospital
- Upson Regional Medical Center