Dr. Dohmeier has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carmen Dohmeier, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Dohmeier completed a residency at Oh State Univ. She currently practices at Guilford Neurologic Associates and is affiliated with Cone Health Wesley Long Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Dohmeier is board certified in Neurology.
- Columbus Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Wake Forest Univ Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital
- Oh State Univ, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State U, Residency Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of Hamburg / Medical Faculty, Medical School — 1993
- Freie Universitaet Berlin, Germany, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Guilford Neurologic Associates
Performance Spine & Sports Specialists PA912 3rd St Ste 101, Greensboro, NC 27405 Existing Patients: (336) 273-2511
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dohmeier?
She really is a great Doctor. Took her time listening and answering my questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dohmeier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dohmeier frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Insomnia, and Tremor.
Dr. Dohmeier's office is located at 912 3rd St Ste 101, Greensboro, NC 27405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dohmeier speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cone Health Wesley Long Hospital
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital