Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Siqueira accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carmelindo Siqueira, MD is a cardiology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Siqueira completed a residency at Izaac Walton Kilam Hosp. and is affiliated with Providence Milwaukie Hospital. Dr. Siqueira is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Izaac Walton Kilam Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Hosp of the Med Coll of Penn, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- U Fed Rio de Janeiro Fac Med, Medical School — 1970
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 9155 Sw Barnes Rd Ste 434, Portland, OR 97225 Existing Patients: (503) 297-8491
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Siqueira?
Dr. Siqueira was my cardiologist from 1992 until his retirement. He guided me through bypass surgery and followed up for 20+ years
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Siqueira frequently treats Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test, Cardiovascular Stress Test, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Siqueira's office is located at 9155 Sw Barnes Rd Ste 434, Portland, OR 97225. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Siqueira speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Siqueira has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center