Dr. Vera has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carlos Vera, MD is a family medicine specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Vera completed a residency at Synergy Med Education Alliance. He currently practices at Provident Healthcare and is affiliated with North Suburban Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Naprotechnology Medical Consultant For Natural Family Planning, Other Education — 2009
- Synergy Med Education Alliance, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Colorado Access
- Coventry Health Care
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vera?
His a doctor you can trust and certainly would recommend and have and was recommened to Dr. Vera by three different friends of mine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carlos Vera, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vera's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vera accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vera frequently treats Acute Sinusitis, Sinusitis, and Limb Swelling.
Dr. Vera's office is located at 8380 Zuni St Ste 200, Denver, CO 80221. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vera speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Suburban Medical Center
- St. Anthony North Health Campus