Dr. Ince has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carlos Ince, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Ince completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Maryland Cardiovascular Spclst and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ince is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Maryland Cardiovascular Spclst
Spectrum Clin Res At MD Cardiovascular Specialists3407 Wilkens Ave Ste 300, Baltimore, MD 21229 Existing Patients: (410) 644-5111
Saint Agnes Medical Group
Seton Medical Group6501 Baltimore National Pike Ste D, Catonsville, MD 21228 Existing Patients: (410) 368-2100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ince?
Always prompt and professional. Follow up with this patients. Telehealth visit were very helpful during pandemic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ince accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ince frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Ince's office is located at 3407 Wilkens Ave Ste 300, Baltimore, MD 21229. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital