Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Carlos Remolina, MD is a pulmonologist in Linden, NJ. Dr. Remolina completed a residency at New York Infirmary Hospital. He currently practices at Carlos Remolina MD and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital At Rahway. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Remolina is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Rutgers Medical School Piscataway, New Jersey, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- New York Infirmary Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Ny Infirm, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University Of Zaragoza / Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Rutgers - New Jersey State University, Undergraduate School — 1969
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
Carlos Remolina MD
Carlos Remolina MD812 N Wood Ave Ste 301, Linden, NJ 07036 Existing Patients: (908) 241-2030
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Remolina?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Remolina frequently treats Respiratory Failure, Low Blood Oxygen Level, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Remolina's office is located at 812 N Wood Ave Ste 301, Linden, NJ 07036. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Remolina speaks Polish, Russian, and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Remolina has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital At Rahway
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center