Dr. Carlos Monarrez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Monarrez's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Carlos Monarrez, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Brownsville, TX. Dr. Monarrez completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic. He currently practices at Dr. Carlos Monarrez: Pediatric Heart Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Monarrez is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Tex Tech U, Residency Hospital — 1976
- RE Thomason Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- U de Chihuahua, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr. Carlos Monarrez: Pediatric Heart Clinic
Brownsville Office864 Central Blvd Ste 1100, Brownsville, TX 78520 Existing Patients: (956) 541-9827
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Monarrez?
Very patient; staff super friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Monarrez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Monarrez frequently treats Congenital Heart Defects, Tricuspid Valve Disease, and Heart Murmur.
Dr. Monarrez's office is located at 864 Central Blvd Ste 1100, Brownsville, TX 78520. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Monarrez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.