Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (616) 287-6024.
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez, MD
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez, MD is a general surgery specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Rodriguez completed a residency at Spectrum Health - Blodgett Campus (GME). He currently practices at Healthquest Surgical Associates Plc. and is affiliated with Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rodriguez is board certified in General Surgery.
- Spectrum Health - Blodgett Campus (GME), Residency Hospital — 1985
- Blodgett Meml/St Marys Gra, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Michigan State University (CHM), Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodriguez?
- Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rodriguez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rodriguez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rodriguez frequently treats Detoxification Evaluation, Inguinal Hernia, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Rodriguez's office is located at 1900 Wealthy St SE Ste 180, Grand Rapids, MI 49506. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rodriguez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.