Dr. Carl Snyderman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Snyderman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Carl Snyderman, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Snyderman completed a residency at Eye Ear Hosp-U Pittsburgh. and is affiliated with UPMC Presbyterian. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Snyderman is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Eye-Ear Hosp/U Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Eye Ear Hosp-U Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Snyderman?
Dr. Snyderman removed cancer from my sinus area and frontal brain. Both were removed through my nose. Went home same of surgery. No down time or recuperation. Cleveland Clinic gave me 6 weeks without surgery. They were going to remove top of my head, remove my nose (2 years before replacement), peel down my face! And gave me a 50% chance of surviving the surgery. Thank God for Dr. Snyderman! Twelve years later, still cancer free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Snyderman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Snyderman frequently treats Intranasal or Sinus Procedure, Chronic Sinusitis, and Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy.
Dr. Snyderman's office is located at 200 Lothrop St Ste 300, Pittsburgh, PA 15213. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Snyderman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UPMC Presbyterian
- 1 200 Lothrop St Ste 300, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 Existing Patients: (412) 647-6778