Dr. Carl Rouch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rouch's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Carl Rouch, MD is a cardiology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Rouch completed a residency at Indiana University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Indiana Heart Physicians Inc. and is affiliated with Franciscan Health Indianapolis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rouch is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Interventional Cardiology, Indiana University - Krannert Institute of Cardiology Indianapolis, IN, Fellowship Hospital
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1997
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Western Slope Cardiology
Western Slope Cardiology PC2643 Patterson Rd Ste 605, Grand Junction, CO 81506 Existing Patients: (970) 244-2482
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rouch?
This man has been a Blessing to my 86 yr old mom & saved her life many times. God Bless his soul. A Wonderful Doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rouch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rouch frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Rouch's office is located at 5330 E STOP 11 RD, Indianapolis, IN 46237. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rouch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Franciscan Health Indianapolis
- Franciscan Health Mooresville
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- Major Hospital