Dr. Carl Bodenstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bodenstein's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Carl Bodenstein, MD is a neonatal medicine specialist in Yakima, WA. Dr. Bodenstein completed a residency at Phoenix Hosps Affil. He currently practices at PEDIATRIX MEDICAL GROUP. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bodenstein is board certified in Neonatology.
- Phoenix Hosps Affil, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Phoenix Hosps Affil, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Phoenix Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- State University Of New York At Buffalo, Undergraduate School — 1973
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatrix Medical Group
Virginia Mason Memorial2811 Tieton Dr, Yakima, WA 98902 Existing Patients: (509) 574-5822
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bodenstein?
The most incredible doctor. 17.5 years ago he saved my son. A little gruff, but wouldn't have anyone else taking care of mine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bodenstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bodenstein frequently treats Newborn Jaundice, Anemia, and Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia.
Dr. Bodenstein's office is located at 2811 Tieton Dr, Yakima, WA 98902. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bodenstein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.